1.28.2009

B Loved: LUSH Emotibombs

Latte's are so 5 minutes ago...LUSH Emotibombs are the latest innovation in $4 day-starters! Confused? This little miracle product works like an Alka-seltzer for your shower. Just start your water, place the "Up You Gets" Emotibomb in the bottom of your shower (or on a rack), and let the lemon-lime-grapefruit steaming sensation begin. All of your senses will be awakened, and trust me, you won't want to get out! Head to LUSH for other scents like ginger (to stimulate your erogenous zones), and mint (to cure a hangover). LOVE IT!!!

Ps. Shouts to my girl Kenecia for putting me on!

1 comment:

laughing808 said...

I was just in Lush this past weekend. I grab a few samples, porridge soap and the Avobath bomb. I saw the Emotibomb, but passed up. I'll have to try it in the future.