1.08.2008

B politically fashionable...

So much for buttons and flare! It's never been easier to express your political views and look chic while doing so. A few months back we pointed out the fact that celebs like Kim Kardashian are wearing their vote on their sleeves, but now you can do the same with these ultra-cute pro-Obama T's...


The
B-Life Picks:
For the ladies -
SO HOOD...White - $40

For the fellas...
OMEGA - $20



Obama Retro Tee...Houndstooth - $31

Barack to the Future - American Apparel...Forest - $24

Obama Gear - Basic Sheer T-Shirt...Yellow - $20

Ps. Not into Obama? You can surf the web or go to CafePress to create your own T!
(Thanks for the inspiration Nic!)

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

yes... they are all very nice...

kim love her some black men dont she... I just couldnt leave without saying that!

Unknown said...

Yo I love these wy to fresh and I know I'm such a geek the back to the future joint is way to hot or should I say Barak to the future lol.