10.05.2007

B out...THIS WEEKEND!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (WEEKEND) TO RASHIDA MAPLES, ESQ.! IT'S STILL HOT...SO TAKE ADVANTAGE!
What: The Big Chill - Benefiting The Global Artists Coalition
When: Friday October 5th 8:00PM
Where: The Hip Hop Cultural Center of Harlem - 2309 Frederick Douglass Blvd., 2nd Fl.
Why: THE BIG CHILL is an evening of decadence, music and dancing for the New York elite. The event commences at 8pm. The night shall include:
- Wine Tasting from 8-9pm
- Wine and Spirits Open Bar until 9:30pm
- Live Musical Performance by Rhonda Nicole and Montrose
- Hip Hop Dance Performance by Hypnotized Dance Company
- Dancing into the evening with sounds by DJ Danja Mowf

What: COLLEGE GAMEDAY
When: Saturday October 6th
Where: Blondie's
Why: The wings, the games, the wings...

What: The Big Bang
When: Saturday October 6th 11:00PM
Where: Colors
Why: I love this spot...no work on Sunday!
RSVP to: thebigbang07@gmail.com

What: Ebony Fashion Fair - Glam Odyssey
When: Sunday October 7th 3:00PM
Where: The Apollo Theater
Why: You know you grew up looking at those Fashion Fair spreads in Ebony!

1 comment:

Tearsa Smith said...

Okay so I check out your blog from time to time -- loves it.. and to my surprise I saw the shout out to Rashida!! That's my linesister (Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc, Beta Alpha Chapter at FAMU)! What a great surprise. I hate I had to miss it! :(