8.06.2007

Happy Birthday T.Roque!

Lalita Tademy's bestselling book, Cane River, is an amazing story of 4 generations of Louisiana women who grew up in a small town with a long legacy. Cane River has stories for days, but most are based in non-fiction.
Even today, Cane River and it's descendants are alive and well and doing it in what some refer to as the "hidden paradise."
The B-Life wants to wish Cane River's finest, Thomas Roque, a very Happy Birthday!


Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez...
Family

Friends







And in Louisiana, it's one in the same!

3 comments:

Geeky Dior Girl said...

Awesome! My grandfather was from Cane River and he was a Roque. It's so many of them. It's just weird to run across that name on the web when you hear it so often offlinie. Neat.

Southern_Lady said...

I just had to post. That guy looks sooo familiar. I could have sworn I went to school with him at Southern or LSU. Maybe not. I LOVE Louisiana!

Anonymous said...

you know i'm over here tickled pink right?!? Cane River? Lil T? Just the flash back to home that I needed!!!!