8.27.2007

B-Style Awards: Red Carpet Royalty

Introducing...
B-STYLE AWARDS
RED CARPET ROYALTY

In honor of New York Fashion Week, The B-Life will present B-Style Awards to the most fashionable, trend-setting, best-dressed stars with your help. Stay tuned throughout the week as we build up to Fashion Week (September 5-12th) and a full-throttle party experience in NYC (details coming soon).

Help The B-Life pick the winners by leaving your vote in the comment section below. The person who leaves the most inventive comment in each section will get an all-night pass to one of the hottest fashion parties of the season.

The first category up for bat is RED CARPET ROYALTY. Our nominees represent the seasoned ladies and gents who's time tested sense of style delivers without fail on the candy apple walkway.

And here are our FEMALE NOMINEES...

NIA LONG

TRACEY ELLIS-ROSS

KERRY WASHINGTON

BEYONCE

JENNIFER LOPEZ

MALE NOMINEES...

T.I.

TERRENCE HOWARD

DON CHEADLE

JAMIE FOXX

DJIMON HONSOU

VOTE NOW...


12 comments:

MrsNoLongerSINGLEton said...

Nia Long

Anonymous said...

i'd say tracee ellis ross and if i had to chose a guy dat would be T.I

Anonymous said...

T.I. and Tracee Ellis Ross

Anonymous said...

Kerry Washington hands down. That chick is just fly. And probably T.I. for a guy, he's always trying something new with his style that sets him apart.

B said...

I really love Nia and Kerry's red carpet style as well as T.I. and Djimon for the guys, but if I WOULD have to choose one in each category, it would have to be Kerry for her consistent red carpet glam. She (or her stylist) really knows what flatters her body.

T.I. also gets my vote because is sex appeal is over the top everytime he hits the red carpet in a well-tailored suit. It's just something about his swagger...

Shannon J. said...

Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx

The Glam Life said...

DIJIMON MAKES MY HEART SKIP A BEAT!

The Glam Life said...

OH YEAH AND PICK TRACI ELLIS ROSS SHE'S MY STYLE ICON. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I AM AT WORK AND WITH THIS PROGRAM THAT I AM WORKING WITH THE FONT HAS TO BE IN CAPS. I'M NOT REALLY SHOUNTING AT YOU.

tempest said...

Tracee and Kerry inspire me.
Between the two, I'll have to run with Tracee.
I heart big hair!

Djimon exudes much confidence which is hot... It helps his appeal that he is linked to the fabulousness that is Kimora.

I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

Men: Djimon Hounsou.

Women: Kerry Washington.

Anonymous said...

Kerry Washington & T.I.

Anonymous said...

Kerry Washington and T.I.