8.30.2007

B-Style Awards: Model Musicians

B-STYLE AWARDS
MODEL MUSICIANS

Help The B-Life pick the winner in each category by leaving your vote in the comment section or sending us an email at theblife@gmail.com.

These MODEL MUSICIANS keep you moving to their tunes, but they also know how to make a hit outside of the studio. It's time to celebrate the musically gifted who really know how to make fashion rock.

FEMALE NOMINEES
...

MARY J. BLIGE

AMERIE

EVE

BEYONCE'

RIHANNA

MALE NOMINEES
...

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

USHER

JOHN LEGEND

COMMON

LUDACRIS

Thanks so much for nominating The B-Life for Best Cultural Blog. Today is your last chance to vote for favorites!


11 comments:

tempest said...

Seems like Rhianna came out of nowhere and is blazing the trails for everyone else to follow.

Common!!! Loves it.

to put it simply

Anonymous said...

I agree with "high snobriety" 100%. Rihanna is definitely a fashion trend-setter & weather Common is dressed up or down his style sets him apart from the rest.

Anonymous said...

Female- Beyonce
Male- Common

Ninabeena said...

Common and Eve

Anonymous said...

Rhianna is the flyest chick around these days. High snobriety said it right, Rhi Rhi is definitely setting the bar pretty high these days.

As for the guys, for me that's a bit tougher because Common is fly/fine, but Usher stays fresh to death all day everyday. So I guess it's a tie between the two for me.

Vixenlibra said...

This is a hard one because all of them always look Fabulous! I agree with the rest, I just saw two excerpts of Rihanna on Who, What, Wear's Blog and I thought, dang, her outfits an accessories are hot! And I always think that when I see her photos. So since she is "Fresh out the Box", I'll say her. For the uy's I would have to say Luda. His swagger in the new look has been catching my eye, when in the past I wouldn't look twice.

Anonymous said...

Ludacris and Beyonce

Anonymous said...

AMERIE AND JOHN LEGEND!!!

Anonymous said...

OH Yeah Rihanna is always super cute!

Men: Def. Common

B said...

Rihanna and Common have been making their mark in fashion and style all while growing as artists :)

MrsNoLongerSINGLEton said...

Beyonce

Ludacris