My boy over at King Magazine Online told me about a job posting for Diddy's new personal assistant. I couldn't let this go without sharing.
Want to help Diddy moisturize the situation and maintain his sexy? If so, this might be the job for you!
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO BAD BOY CHAIRMAN, Sean "Puffy" Combs
Prominent busy Chairman of an entertainment giant is seeking a top-notch experienced polished Personal Assistant to coordinate the Chairman's business, social and personal affairs. This role involves handling business and personal tasks at the Chairman's office and multiple homes (NY, FL & GA). Serve as a personal liaison between the Chairman and his family. It is imperative that the Assistant has the sophistication to communicate effectively with people at all levels of management and handle highly confidential matters. Due to the Chairman's extremely busy schedule, the Assistant needs to be accessible on weekends and evenings to handle ongoing activities.
· Ensure that all personal aspects of Chairman's life are covered, including tight scheduling (keep him on time); anticipate his needs in order to ensure that all the information he requires is always at hand. Interact with industry executives and talent; manage/maintain personal calendar. Secure personal supplies. Responsible for Chairman's personal expenses. Manage expenditures & petty cash. Handle personal projects. Prepare correspondence, when required, consistent with general direction from Chairman and Chief of Staff.
· Respond expeditiously to diverse assignments and take responsibility for projects from beginning to end. Consistently operate with a sense of urgency while not losing sight of the details!
· This is a TRUE on-call 24/7 position.
· Will travel nationally and internationally; coordinate with Wardrobe Manager to pack clothing selection for business and personal trips.
· No task is too small. Candidate must have "whatever it takes" attitude.
· Ideal candidate will have a minimum of (3) years experience with a well-known businessman and/or senior level executive (CEO, Chairman).
· TYPE A Personality
· Commitment to excellence. Unwavering loyalty. Team player; consistently sharing and communicating information.
· Reliable, trustworthy, flexible- CONFIDENTIALITY A MUST. Always operate with discretion.
· Outstanding computer skills are required including but not limited to proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Blackberry, IPOD and the Internet
· Able to maintain composure in an extremely fast paced, entrepreneurial/creative fluid environment.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills; must be charismatic and have ability to communicate respectfully with all walks of life.
· Possess impeccable attention to detail; outstanding time management skills; work quickly and efficiently.
· Able to work under tight deadlines; remain aware of shifting priorities; anticipate last "second" changes. Always have a plan B in place.
· Self-managed; skilled at managing a high volume of work and deciphering what's immediate from what can wait.
· Manage tasks and projects to successful outcomes; communicate and coordinate.
· Must be highly-connected in NY (knowledge of the top restaurants, nightclubs, and best chefs) and if uncertain MUST have the resources in place to find out.
· Must be able to travel internationally. Must possess a valid driver's license. Bilingual preferred but not necessary.
Marilyn Van Alstyne
(212) 381.2069 (fax)